Senior/Lead Java Developers - 1352
– For now can live anywhere in the US but once offices are opened – relocation to San Diego, CA is required. While working remotely business hours should be in PST time zone.
Type of employment
– FTE, W2, and C2C – will be discussed case by case
– For now can consider US citizens, Green Card holders, H1B visa holders, OPT/CPT, EAD, TN visa holders.
- Develop backend services and APIs, and related integration and unit tests using Java
- Collaborate with other teams who are responsible for other parts of the IoT platform
- Modernize and streamline the architecture of existing services and APIs
- At least 5 years experience with Java, Spring Data, IntelliJ, SVN, Git, SQL, MongoDB, XML, SOAP, REST, Jenkins, Unit testing and Integration testing frameworks
- Experience in Java development based on microservices and SOA principles
- Experience building high-performant, scalable applications (asynchronous, multi-threaded)
- Good understanding of modern Web protocols (REST, XMPP, XML over HTTP)
- Experience using both SVN and Git as a source control
- AWS Cloud environment experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written English skills (B2 or higher), comfortable to collaborate in English-speaking work environment