Solution Architect (Java/Cloud)- 100% REMOTE - 1312
100% REMOTE – MUST work on EST time zone.
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Citizen, Green card or we can sponsor or transfer your visa to our client’s payroll
- Design and implement Wealth Management Solution using Java, REACT JS hosted on MS Azure.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and alignment with Enterprise Architecture.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to provide timelines for solutions.
- Assess and evaluate risk as required.
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry.
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested.
- Ability to work with DevOps Engineer for CI/CD pipeline and cloud deployment on Azure Platform.
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services using API driven approach.
- Experience with Java, Spring, REACTJS
- Cloud Native Azure Solution or any cloud experience required.
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant role
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner.
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Wealth Management is a huge plus.
- Experience with Mobile Native is desirable, not mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field