As a Business Analyst, you will be working directly with users to understand their business process and to gather business requirements for system changes. You will also be responsible for working with technology vendors and managing their day to day progress. In addition, you will be working with our internal development team to test and implement system changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
Key job responsibilities include:
- 4-8 years of professional experience as a business analyst and/or project manager in the software development field.
- 4-year degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- A strong to desire to learn and understand all aspects of the company’s operations and be able to interact directly with other departments.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A documented history of successfully driving software development projects to completion
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Software Development Change Management and SDLC
- Working knowledge of SQL Server is preferred.
- Experience in the Life Insurance or Healthcare industries is a plus.
- Working with users to collect system specifications and solve any system issues
- Documentation of business processes
- Project management
- Managing technology vendors
- QA testing of system changes
- User training and assistance