Sitecore Solution Architect - REMOTE - Transfer your visa!! - 1331
Location: 100% REMOTE
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Citizen, Green card or we can sponsor or transfer your visa to our client’s payroll.
up to $155K
This position works on EST time
- Responsible for Sitecore application architecture and system design.
- Creates design documentation and diagrams, presents design for review, and spearheads technical requirements gathering.
- Manages the technical team and coordinates tasks and activities related to POC development.
- Prioritizes work, controls development process, executes periodic code reviews to evaluate the produced code against the quality standards, escalates technical issues and risks to Delivery Manager.
- Assist presales with solution architecture and project estimation.
- Generate thought leadership and contribute to best practices for Sitecore implementations.
- Mentor Sitecore developers in best practices for web application development.
- Recent Sitecore developer certification.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture patterns.
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and secure coding practices.
- Familiarity with content lifecycle.
- Understanding of web accessibility guidelines, web analytics, and SEO.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Experience managing DevOps processes.
- Understanding of cloud-native architecture, API-first development, and microservices.
- Experience working with a Headless CMS.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting with short turnaround delivery times.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a medium to large team.
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience.