SDET Engineer - 1300
REMOTE – or client will provide relocation to Newtown, PA
We can only consider candidates from CST, MST, and EST time zones only……no PST.
All visas are accepted. Transfer your visa to our client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write functional, integration and acceptance test cases
- Automate the test cases for regression testing, functional testing, smoke testing
- Plans and executes automation tasks and ensures testing standards are followed within team
- Integrate test cycles with DevOps pipeline
- Work creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Ability to automate testing for back end services (REST APIs) and Front end
- Defects documentation and Reporting
- Test data and test environment management
- Test script version management
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3+ years of experience in test automation development or combination of development and testing experience
- Experience in REST & SOAP API testing, preferable tool set SOAPUI, Groovy Scripting
- Experience in Selenium or similar tools in this space
- Experience in creating and maintaining automation scripts to ensure information systems services and programs meet acceptance criteria.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required
- Excellent experience with functional, integration, regression testing
- Experience in writing unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Knowledge of manual testing on a good level
- Experience in integrating the test suite with CI/CD pipeline
- Financial Services and/or Wealth Management experience would be huge plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- English is B2 or higher
- Client facing