VB.NET (Senior & Mid-Level) - 1273
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintenance of our internal applications. You will also be working in a team environment to provide technical guidance and recommendations. You will be expected to provide full stack development support.
Key job responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have
- Providing Technical guidance to internal business partners on aspects of security, performance, and scalability.
- Providing guidance and training to junior level team members.
- Working directly with other members of staff to understand business needs and designing technology solutions to meet them.
- Development and implementation of proprietary software tools for internal use.
- Enhancement and maintenance of existing proprietary software built on the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Creation and maintenance of periodic and ad-hoc internal reports.
- 8+ years of professional software development experience using Microsoft technologies, including VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Java Script, Visual Studio 2010 or above and SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Additional experience with jQuery, bootstrap, XML, MVC, and AJAX is desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- A complete understanding of n-tier application development is a must
- 4-year degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered
- Proven track record of building high quality web applications, APIs, and databases
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Attention to detail is a must
- A drive to see projects to completion and delivery