Building Maintenance Worker - 1263
Hourly rate: $18.00 - $20.00/hr.
Direct hire/Perm position
Mon-Fri 8-5 (Some weekends or evening hours necessary in emergency situations.
- Performs routine maintenance on five-story class-A building interior and exterior.
- Lite plumping, patch up paint, change AC filters, light bulbs etc.
- Trouble-shoot minor electrical, mechanical, and plumbing issues and make repairs.
- Works with vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance as needed.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Maintain all supplies and spare parts in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Keep work area in a neat and orderly at all times.
- Acts in a professional manner at all times.
- Travel: Very limited travel is expected for this position. Limited driving to pick up supplies with mileage reimbursement.
Required Education and Experience
- Five years of relevant building maintenance experience.
- Valid Driver’s License with proof of vehicle insurance.
- High school diploma or GED.