Full stack PERL Developer - 1194
: Direct hire
Hourly / Salary
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
10+ years’ experience with the following skill sets…
- Writing, designing, and implementing code using OO Perl.
- Hands on experience with Perl POE.
- Experience with HTML, CSS & Web Development Frameworks like React, Vue, etc.
- Working knowledge of Systems Engineering vs Programming. Our system is written on PERL, not applications.
- Experience with the Agile development approach working with tools like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and open source software such as Ruby on Rails.
- You’re comfortable with heavy coding with database and web driven applications in a small team – your current role assumes coding at least 80% of your time.
- You love building massively scalable, intelligent systems that make a difference. A passion for scalability, reliability and automation is required.
- A degree in Computer Science (and closely related field) is preferred, and may be substituted with relevant experience.
- Continuous learning. You will have access to a highly creative environment and will be provided with all the tools and paid training you need to succeed and grow in knowledge and expertise.