Software Engineer (FHIR exp) - Remote only from the US - 1633
Location: Remote within the US only
Type: Direct Hire - Full-Time Employment
Salary Range: $90K-$125K
Residency Requirements: Due to the nature of security for this role, our client can only consider US Citizens at this time.
This role participates in working on providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. The developer will analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to the company's IT standards and policies. The developers will provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members. The focus is on clinical data exchange between the company and providers via cloud-based applications.
- Takes a lead role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing, and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current company SDLC standards.
- Takes a lead role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
- Takes a lead role in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24x7 support when necessary.
- Performs work in compliance with all the company's IT standards, policies, and procedures.
- Actively takes a leading role and participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners, and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions, and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 years of experience practical experience as a developer with Java.
- At least 2 years hands on experience with Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR).
- Proven API development experience.
- Angular development highly desired.
- Experience with Project Management tools.
- Experience with databases.
- Experience with multiple coding languages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science or closely related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a full-stack developer in the cloud (GCP ideally).