SAP Hybris Developer - 1483
Remote until Covid safe then hybrid - 3 onsite - 2 remote days
Employment Type: Direct Hire - Full-Time Employment
Salary Range: $80K-$90K
Residency Requirements: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
The SAP e-Commerce Application Developer II will be working in a fast-paced environment on modern web and e-commerce applications.
- Participate in software design, development, documentation and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing.
- Review, analyze, and solution change requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience developing SAP Commerce applications development
- Certification in SAP Hybris Development is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hands on development experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) 6.7 and higher
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris development
- Java technologies and design patterns: EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets
- Framework: Spring, Hybris
- Database technology: JDBC, spring JDBC
- Server: Apache web server, Hybris Tomcat cluster environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris components
- PCM, Search and Browse, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration, workflow & promotions
- Hybris type system
- Assisted Services Module
- B2B & B2C accelerator
- Back office usage and customization
- Solr Customization
- Flexible Queries, ImpEx, Data Modeling, Cache, Cron Jobs
- Hands on experience with JSON, XML, RESTful, SOAP architectures
- Comfortable using tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing.
- Datahub development and integration to SAP ERP/ SAP PI.
- Working Knowledge of Synchronous Order Management and Asynchronous Order Management connecting with SAP ERP
- Working knowledge of web analytics solutions such as Google analytics is a plus.
- Good understanding about Hybris Tomcat cluster environment, Apache web server, F5 load balancer, CDN
- Overall experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed environment
- Good track-record of executing in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff