Java Full-Stack Developer - 1482
Location: Remote until Covid safe then hybrid - 3 onsite - 2 remote days
Employment Type: Direct Hire - Full-Time Employment
Salary Range: $80K-$95K
Residency Requirements: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Junior Full Stack JS Application Developer will be working in a fast-paced environment on modern web and e-commerce applications.
- Develop web applications along with other members of the engineering team
- Build micro-interactions and animations and ensure they are web and mobile responsive and extremely performant on the most popular mobile devices and operating systems.
- Efficiently work and collaborate with the engineering and design teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Provide progress updates to the team while working on tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop the front end architecture for our applications
- Design UI layout
- Develop the back end framework
- Create databases to work in conjunction with the application
- Test and edit your code for bugs
- Expert level experience in ReactJS is required
- Integrating with Java based backend and/or CMS experience is a must.
- Java or Object oriented web programming experience is a must
- In-depth knowledge and experience in using CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (App Cache, Local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access).
- Working experience in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services.
- Familiarity with GIT/Azure DevOps
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles
- Bachelors degree preferred or related experience