Hybris Solution Architect or Lead - REMOTE - 1455 - Client sponsors
Location – 100% Remote
Visa – All Visas accepted - client does sponsor
Salary: up to $170K plus bonus
**Our client might consider strong Lead instead of Solution Architect. A good hybris team lead would have experience on methodical performance optimization for example. **
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
- Hybris Commerce platform
- Endeca & SOLR search engines
- Frontend technologies such as Adobe AEM, Hybris WCMS
- Messaging and RESTful services
- Data modeling and extension to support custom business objects
- Integration with external Payment Processors and understanding of related concepts such as hosted payment pages, direct API integration, and tokenization.
- Extension of commerce sub-systems such as promotions, pricing, inventory, and customer service.
- Experience with the following Hybris modules: Product Cockpit, Customer Service, WCMS, OMS.
- Various caching- and in-memory data grid solutions, like EhCache or Oracle Coherence
- Various integrations with CDN, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn) and customer experience analysis solutions (Google Analytics, Bazaarvoice), etc.
- JIRA, Rally, Git, Confluence
- Design scalable and flexible B2C & B2B digital commerce architectures that take into account customers' existing systems and constraints.
- Facilitate the pre-sales process as part of the eCommerce offshore team
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects
- Build the effective communication bridge between business and technical teams
- Review suggested architecture with the development team, taking into account their feedback regarding architecture approach, complexity of the solution and its effectiveness
- Help to prioritize technical requirements in accordance with business needs
- Identify and mitigate architecture related risks
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle
- Help to develop technical expertise within European E-Commerce Unit
Nice to have
- Proven track record of successful projects, with at least 2 man/years scope size each
- At least 7 years of the overall experience in software development
- At least 1 year of the production experience as Solution Architect
- At least 2 years of the production experience as Technical/Team Leader
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Agile/Scrum would be a big plus
- Good modeling, designing and documenting skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in E-Commerce domain
- Experience in Hybris Web Commerce platforms would be ideal
- Soft skills
- Excellent problem- solving skills
- Good communications, spoken and written English
- Fast learner