Senior Full Stack Engineer - Remote - 1452
Client location: remote - client is located in Palo Alto, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire – Perm
Residency Requirements: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for an exceptional, broadly experienced software engineer, building a full stack application from frontend to backend services with multiple databases to make things interesting.
- 6+ years of relevant backend and web experience
- Deep knowledge in Node.js and SQL - MUST!!!
- Proven track record in architecting and building scalable systems
- ETP (Exceptional Technical Prowess)
- Courage to innovate and fail
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with large distributed data systems
- Ability to build highly performant APIs to power data visualizations
- Experience dealing with scalability requirements and performance improvements
- Know-how dealing with building and maintaining complex event-driven systems is a plus (i.e. Kafka)
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration and test-driven development is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus