Solution Architect (HL7 and EHR/EMR integration exp) - 1445
Location: 100% REMOTE - remote work (travel of up to 50-60% is to be expected after the lockdown). We can consider candidates based in the USA and Canada.
Position Type: Full-time with benefits – w2 only! - NO C2C!!
Visa Type: Any work authorization - Client open to sponsor
Salary Range: $140K-$150K + bonus
- This solution architect role will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical infrastructure that will drive the EMR integration of customers health systems.
- This position works with multiple stakeholders and technical teams to design, build, test, deploy and support our customer critical integration infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate will be personally driven to solve complex problems with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Works with technical and business stakeholders closely to integrate HL7 interfaces and FHIR APIs across a variety of EMR legacy platform.
- Ensure that information that is maintained, stored, or transmitted remains secure through adherence security policies and procedures as defined by customer and industry standards.
- Lead problem solving discussions across various groups within the enterprise while acting as a subject matter expert on EMR/HL7 integrations.
- Functional understanding and expertise of HL7 messages and health data standards.
- Responsible for Identifying the key data elements and how they relate to various interfacing scenarios.
- Prepare the HL7 interface specification documents for integrations with partner sites.
- Analyzes and resolves all HL7 message data format issues, and any interface failures.
- Serves as technical lead for intermediate implementation workflows and support issues.
- Plans and coordinates the implementation of systems, enhancements and/or upgrades.
- Develops and documents unit test cases to validate software and configuration changes.
- Good understanding of healthcare data transport standard and protocols.
Skill Requirements (in order of priority):
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing, building and supporting EMR/HL7 interfaces and programming.
- Experience with at least one HL7 integration platforms: CorePoint, Cloverleaf, BizTalk, Rhapsody, MuleSoft/Redox, Mirth Connect, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining custom integrations for HL7 interoperability.
- Experience working with Healthcare providers (Hospitals, Clinics, etc.), preferably as a consultant.
- Experience with both existing and emerging healthcare interoperability standards such as HL7 V2.x, CCD, C-CDA XML V3, IHE profile, FHIR (nice to have).
- Experience with Data Privacy, and PHI/PII compliance and regulations.