Lead/Senior Java Developers – Transfer your visa!! - 1418
Location: Bay Area or Kirkland, WA (or candidates who are willing to relocate there now)
Job type: Salaried, Full-time with benefits - no contracting
Salary Range: $125K-$135K
Visa Types: All accepted and client will sponsor
The architecture for systems that manage the planning of machines and infrastructure is being updated by consolidating functionality, developing new systems and deprecating others in order to improve reliability and support more advanced features. The project involves understanding existing system capabilities, developing new features that include both backend APIs in systems that use Spanner for persistence, and frontend UI elements for an existing Typescript-based UI.
- Implementing new features in existing transactional systems that manage records stored in a database;
- Implementing new UI components;
- Deprecating and removing existing features that are no longer used;
- Working with engineers across different teams to integrate services;
- Creating SQL queries to extract relevant datasets and summarizing findings.
- 10+ years of Java development (1.8) and SQL experience.
- MUST have strong hands on experience of data structures and algorithms.
- Backend development experience (system design) - ability to create end-to-end systems.
- Familiar with Git or other version control systems.
- Ideally cloud experience (GCP preferred, Azure, AWS) Databases Troubleshooting.
- Test-Driven software development mindset.
- Nice to have Bachelor's / Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.