Senor Director, Delivery Management/VP - 1387 (REMOTE) - client will sponsor!!
Location: Locations are anywhere in EST or CST. All work is remote currently with an unknown amount of travel post covid
The Senor Director, Delivery Management defines and translates the vision of the work into a comprehensive plan and drives execution, while building a strong relationship with the team and client and establishing and enforcing the proper execution process and quality standards. The candidate should be ready to handle multiple projects within an account or long term within organization, focusing on building efficient delivery organization and transparent communications with client team.
- Alongside other COMAPNY members such as Account Managers, Project Managers and Solution Architects, you will lead initiation, planning and execution of complex projects (often united in a program), while ensuring COMAPNY deliverer standards are met.
- Work with business stakeholders, executive leadership and COMAPNY delivery team to define Product Delivery Roadmap.
- Create (or adjust existing) development standards.
- Hire skilled teams based on project landscape and complexity.
- Lead, coordinate and drive decision making process for key technology decisions. - -Align COMAPNY and Client architecture teams; act as mediator to find a compromising decision where needed.
- Develop, maintain and update integrated project/program plans, and ensure alignment of these plans across functions and with team leadership.
- Track and communicate with key client stakeholder roadmap execution status. Provide transparency for any changes in delivery dates (reasons, risks exploded, mitigation plan).
- Establish effective, accurate, appropriate and timely communication within cross functional teams to achieve key program objectives.
- Provide updates on key issues and progress to Sr. Management both within COMAPNY and at the client.
- Proactively identify issues and provides general guidance to resolve program and team challenges.
- Develops, maintain and updates integrated project/program plans, and ensures alignment of these plans across functions and with team leadership.
- Maintain knowledge of current status, milestones, issues and key data for assigned programs and serves as the conduit of information and updates.
- Provide input and general guidance to the team for presentations and updates to management and outside collaborators where applicable.
- In collaboration with senior team members, you will assist in formulating and executing the strategy for advancing COMAPNY programs to successful completion.
- Identifies opportunities for standardization of processes and working best practices as well as recommends a plan for implementation.
- Contribute to the evolution of portfolio wide delivery methodology and the construction of re-usable materials.
- Identify market trends and worth with business leadership to build strategic capabilities to increase competitive advantages and create operational efficiencies.
- Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
- Strong background in Software Delivery Management, Solution Architecture, Product Management, Project/Program Management and Technology/Strategy Consulting.
- Experience building and refining complex methodology to fit specific COMAPNY and customer needs.
- Experience in establishing and managing a multi-project setup.
- Experience working in a pre-sales environment
- Knowledge of software development/Product lifecycle, methodologies (Agile, Kan-ban, Waterfall) and IT roles.
- Excellent business communication and time management skills required.
- Experience providing consulting services to Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Asset/Wealth Management and FinTech customers is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.