Delivery Manager I and II - 1384 - (REMOTE) - Client will sponsor!!
Locations are anywhere in EST or CST. All work is remote currently with an unknown amount of travel post covid
This position is essentially a tech lead (8-10 years exp) that can handle end to end delivery for 1-2 teams and has the people skills to be customer facing up to the SVP/MD level. Must be able to scale to 2-4 teams!!
Building and delivering smart applications on time and within budgets in Wealth Management is critical for the overall success of the organization. It requires a technically strong, organized and self-driven individual to execute on the initiatives and programs. The delivery manager plays a vital role in working with several business and IT teams to understand and analyze the requirements and implement them effectively.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business requirements and applications in Wealth Management area
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with multiple teams in delivering applications
- The candidate will need to be highly focused with stability and resiliency of client-facing applications on mind
- The rich user experience of applications is very critical in wealth management area
- The delivery manager will work end-to-end from project charter to final delivery of the applications
- The candidate should have strong technical background to architect, design and run the development of large size applications
- He/she will be the liaison between business, business analysts, UI/UX designers, development team, infrastructure team and testing and support teams
- 8-10+ years of experience in delivering enterprise wide initiatives
- 8+ years Strong knowledge of Architecture, Java full-stack, containers, micro services and REST API
- 2-5+ years of Development manager experience is a must have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
- High-level knowledge of Security requirements for applications
- Well-versed in Agile approach and must have 5+ years of Agile project experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any of STEM areas
- Knowledge of Wealth management is a PLUS