Enterprise Big Data Architect- REMOTE (Transfer your visa) - 1371
We need diverse experience with Big Data and Data as well.
Work location: remote with business trips in the future.
Full-time permanent (w2 only)
Open - H1B will need to transfer visa to the client payroll
Our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Architect to help a large Investment Management client with an enterprise digital transformation initiative transitioning to the Cloud. The role will be a part of a team developing a next generation Data and Analytics platform to help the client monetize their Data Assets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead technical discovery
- Create data platforms architecture supporting a large amount of use cases
- Create a platform reference architecture
- Create solution architecture with limited information and time available; create and estimate complex technical SOW and team requirements
- At least 5+ years in production architecture designs / solutions and review activities
- Technology and Business domain-specific knowledge: Financial Services / Investment Management desired, but not mandatory
- Proven customer advisory leadership and theory and/or practice
- Understands Digital/IT Transformation concepts and ability to contribute to organization Digital/IT Transformation activities
- Understanding of business capabilities and business KPI's concepts and develops them through SA activities
- Understanding of Business and Business Architecture basic concepts and can recognize BizBok best practices to be applied in as a part of organization Digital Transformation
- Ability to optimize architecture basing on budget constraints
- Enterprise Architecture Alignment:
- Creates Enterprise Architecture diagrams in order to document Enterprise Architecture Context; has few such diagrams that were personally created during last year
- You will be able to influence the definition of our Cloud centric future state operational and analytic data architectures, ultimately helping us provide our business partners with the data and analytic tools they need to optimize their grow their operations