Location: 100% REMOTE or Mountain View, CA after Pandemic - your choice (relocation offered)
Full-time with benefits – w2 only! - NO C2C!!
Any work authorization - H1b candidates can be considered
- Create tools to automate factory operations
- Generate and collect manufacturing data
- Utilize machine learning to educate and inform our manufacturing processes
- Working on analytics applications for hardware products and the extended SWE team on front end development
- Fixing any code issues/problems related to the migration work, including but not limited to: broken code and out-of-date code
- Interacting with other developers, quality control engineer(s) and other stakeholders to ensure solutions
- Creating and maintaining and detailed documentation of all systems, processes and contact information necessary related to migration work
- Familiarity with front end libraries like D3, etc.
- About 10% of the work is on the backend. So, knowing server side languages and databases is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience