Lead or Architect DevOps Engineer (Azure) - REMOTE!
Location: 100% REMOTE
Full-time with benefits – w2 only! - NO C2C!!
Visa Type: Any work authorization. Canadians are very welcomed
Salary Range: Leads up to $120-138K USD, Architects up to $135-150K USD.
Time Zone: EST zone shift, we consider candidates only from EST and CST zones
- Main skills: Azure, github, API.
- You should be able to work independently, good communication skills due to close work with our client, lead the stream for API approach. There will be no babysitting. Main skills: Azure, github, API.
Client that provides financial services with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, United States and serving investment clients in the U.S. and Canada. This project is to build an API platform, which would allow the client to publish API products for internal and external consumers, onboard them, and provide smooth access to API products. The platform must be highly available, scalable, resilient, and implement industry best practices.
This role is for a DevOps Engineer to build a Kong API pipeline for the Kong platform on Azure (AKS).
- Develop API DevOps architecture
- Develop automated and optimized CI/CD pipeline for APIs deployment to Kong platform
- Establish and promote API DevOps best practices
- Guide API development teams
- Participate in sprint planning and estimation
- Ensure design and coding best practices
- Perform unit, integration, and performance testing
- Participate in peer-level code reviews
- Azure experience with a solid knowledge of Azure services
- CI/CD with Jenkins, ElectricFlow, and Azure DevOps
- Hands-on infrastructure automation with Terraform
- Ability to write infrastructure as code for Kong platform provisioning
- Hands-on experience with AKS and BASH/PowerShell scripting for DevOps