Python Developer - 100% REMOTE – Transfer your visa!! - 1324
Location: 100% REMOTE
– MUST work on EST time zone. If you live in Pacific time zone our client would not be interested. If you would like to relocate to any of these areas you can still be 100% remote, and yes relocation assistance will be provided. Desired locations New York, St. Louis, or Philadelphia
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
- Work on the forefront of building digital products for agriculture.
- Work on all levels of the stack from DevOps infrastructure to frontend web applications.
- Anticipate future needs in product and stability.
- Help move to a service-oriented architecture/microservices model.
- Maintain and improve upon existing product features.
- Collaborate with others, help mentor junior developers, and share your knowledge with other teams.
- 5+ years of industry experience developing large-scale web applications.
- AWS experience a plus. In particular, we presently use: EC2, RDS, SQS, ECS, S3, and Route 53.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and PostGIS a plus.
- Proven CS fundamentals and rigor in automated testing, code quality, and engineering best practices.
- Comfortable working in different parts of the stack.
- Comfortable working in a Unix shell most of the time.
- Deep knowledge in either vim or emacs is a plus.
- Experience building consumer-facing web applications.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.