Test Team Lead - 1316
until Covid work from home is over then work in Newtown, PA
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Citizen, Green card or we can sponsor or transfer your visa to our client’s payroll.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications to get the interview.
- Write functional, integration and acceptance test cases.
- Automate the test cases for regression testing, functional testing, smoke testing.
- Plans and executes automation tasks and ensures testing standards are followed within team.
- Integrate test cycles with DevOps pipeline.
- Work creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Ability to automate testing for back end services (REST APIs)
- Defects documentation and Reporting
- Test data and test environment management
- Test script version management
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3+ years of experience in test automation development or combination of development and testing experience.
- -Experience in REST & SOAP API testing, preferable tool set SOAPUI, Groovy Scripting
- Experience in creating and maintaining automation scripts to ensure information systems services and programs meet acceptance criteria.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, and analytical skills required.
- Excellent experience with functional, integration, regression testing
- Experience in writing unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Knowledge of manual testing on a good level
- Experience in integrating the test suite with CI/CD pipeline
- Financial Services and/or Wealth Management experience would be huge plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- English is B2 or higher
- Client facing