Python Developer - 100% REMOTE – Transfer your visa!! - 1315
Location: 100% REMOTE
– MUST work on EST time zone. If you live in Pacific time zone our client would not be interested. If you would like to relocate to any of these areas you can still be 100% remote, and yes relocation assistance will be provided. Desired locations New York, St. Louis, or Philadelphia
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Required Qualifications to get the interview.
- Explore bio-neural inspired ML creation and development; Rapidly develop prototypes to evaluate feasibility.
- Architect and build infrastructure that enables both investigation and productionization. Scale solutions into robust systems.
- Work cross-functionally across teams and with experts at X and other Bets. You will be expected to interface with both technical and non-technical roles, including to leadership.
- 5+ years of industry experience with proven strong coding skills (Python is required. C++ and Go preferred)
- Building Cloud platform services for large scale systems
- Fluency in Python Programming
- DB / Postgres / AWS experience
- Experienced architecting new systems and building infrastructure.
- Power user of Google infrastructure & services, including TensorFlow, or experienced working within large infrastructure systems
- Knowledge of or interest in neural inspired ML networks
- Experience working with vision-based ML problems