Senior Technical Delivery Manager (REMOTE) - 1314
Remote for the nearest 9 month, then would be great if the candidate relocates to Newtown, PA (but this is not mandatory as long as they stick to the EST time zone).
Salary depends on the place they live:
New York Area target – up to 165K, max – 182K; Greater Philadelphia Area - target – up to 144K, max – 159K.
***Note: We do not need a PM here. We need a DELIVERY person***
- Experience Delivering Java Applications (NO .NET please! We do not have Microsoft stack for them)
- End-to-end delivery; experience with cross-functional teams
- Architecture experience is a must/should be quite technical. We will not consider candidates without this.
- They should be fine with managing a team of approx. 30 ppl.
- Strong in Agile/Scrum
- Financial domain is desired. No healthcare please
- 8+ years of work experience in Project Management/Delivery Management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, building teams from the scratch.
- Experience managing projects small to mid-sized.
- Good knowledge of and skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Confident decision maker with proven experience in communicating and influencing with key stakeholders.
- Architecture background (Java, JS)
- Agile way of thinking
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- Financial Services & Wealth Management background will be preferable.
- Manage several Scrum Teams (20+ ppl)
- Successfully deliver Agile projects and Agile Transformation
- Take ownership and accountability for the output and quality produced by the team.
- Accountable for the delivery of proof of concept
- Ability to review solution architecture of the proof of concept, provide technical direction to the team.
- Single point of contact for any issues with delivery
- People manager for company employees who resolves conflicts, manages staffing and rotations.
- Delivery management (plan, manage, & monitor delivery schedule & milestones)
- Manage communication, collaboration and bring it all together.
- Provides delivery leadership and assist team in making the right decision.
- Raise problems proactively before they become issues.
- Delivery status aggregation from the company team
- Effectively communicate with the client on daily/weekly status, risks, issues, and impediments.
- Roadblocks resolution & escalation