Python Lead/Architect w/RoR - REMOTE - 1313
100% REMOTE - But may require travel to New York City post-COVID.#
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Citizen, Green card or we can sponsor or transfer your visa to our client’s payroll
**Python is even more preferred than Ruby but you'll need to have experience with both for this role. This position requires you to be technically hands-on and well-versed in Architecture but this job will be 60% of managerial tasks and 40% technical roughly.**
We have an opening for a Python-Ruby-on-Rails Development Lead/Architect for coordination of multiple streams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Improve development processes.
- Improve documentation related to Software Engineering and Solution Architecture.
- Control code quality, help to estimate and split stories, make decisions regarding architecture.
- Participate in development activity, code review sessions..
- Collaboration, communication with client.
- Agile Scrumban Team Member.
- Technical leadership of the team.
- Senior level Ruby-on-Rails and Python development expertise;
- Advanced API development experience.
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Understanding of microservices.
- MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle.
- AWS, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership skills to coordinate a team of developers and communicate with stakeholders.
- Proficient in Agile and SCRUM practices.