Senior/Lead Android Developer - REMOTE - 1309
100% REMOTE - there might
be some travel in the U.S.
Full-time permanent (w2 only)
up to $135K - depending on experience
- Active participation in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product.
- Will be responsible for working with backend engineers, product managers and designers to design, develop and deliver mobile features in regular basis.
- Will take care of maintaining feature reliability and better feature response time by bug fixing and refactoring code.
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
- 5+ years' experience in development of Android platform, natively (Java for Android and then Kotlin).
- Android Development with Kotlin and MVVM.
- RestAPI and GRAPHQL - strongly desired.
- Android Threading Model and android internals, emphasis on performance.
- Espresso, Unit Testing & Code Coverage (code coverage above 90%).
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Android Design patterns.
- Production experience working on the projects with 100%-unit test coverage for non-UI logic.
- Parallel programming and multithreading experience nice to have.
- Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Android Architecture components.
- Strong, stand-up technical enthusiast, capable to defend and concisely explain his technical decisions to the team members and stakeholders, and therefore lead through his expertise rather than a people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.