ATTENTION!!!......This position will be remote until Covid stay at home has been lifted. You MUST work onsite once this has been lifted. Location is Fort Washington, PA
Senior VB.NET Developer - 1306
Fort Washington, PA
: Direct hire
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is not able to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Ideal candidate qualifications
- Responsible for building and maintenance of internal applications.
- Working in a remote team environment to provide technical guidance and recommendations.
- You will be expected to provide full stack development support.
- Providing Technical guidance to internal business partners on aspects of security, performance, and scalability.
- Providing guidance and training to junior level team members.
- Working directly with other members of staff to understand business needs and designing technology solutions to meet them.
- Development and implementation of proprietary software tools for internal use.
- Enhancement and maintenance of existing proprietary software built on the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Creation and maintenance of periodic and ad-hoc internal reports.
- 8+ years of professional software development experience using Microsoft technologies, including VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Java Script, Visual Studio 2010 or above and SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Additional experience with jQuery, bootstrap, XML, MVC, and AJAX is desirable.
- Experience with website development is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- A complete understanding of n-tier application development is a must.
- 4 year degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
- Proven track record of building high quality web applications, APIs, and databases
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Attention to detail is a must
- A drive to see projects to completion and delivery