ATTENTION!!!......This position will be remote until Covid stay at home has been lifted. You MUST work onsite once this has been lifted. Location is Fort Washington, PA
Business Analyst - 1305
Fort Washington, PA
: Direct hire
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is not able to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Ideal candidate qualifications
- Working with users to collect system specifications and solve any system issues
- Documentation of business processes
- Project management
- Managing technology vendors
- QA testing of system changes
- User training and assistance
- Work with users to understand their business process and to gather business requirements for system changes.
- Responsible for working with technology vendors and managing their day to day progress.
- Work with internal development team to test and implement system changes.
- 8 years of professional experience as a business analyst and/or project manager in the software development field.
- 4-year degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
- A documented history of successfully driving software development projects to completion.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Software Development Change Management and SDLC
- Experience with wireframing application UI’s is preferred.
- Experience with Jira or similar project management tool is preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server is preferred.
- Experience in the Life Insurance or Healthcare industries is a plus.