Infrastructure/Systems Solution Architect w/GCP experience - 1302
Remote. Travel 20-40% after COVID-19.
Full-time permanent (w2 only)
Senior preferably but we consider pre-Senior SAs as well
depending on the location, $150K-170K. Higher is possible and can be discussed.
** Infrastructure/Systems GCP Solution Architect . Experience with GCP is a must. Infrastructure background is a mandatory. Both Infra and DevOps will be perfectly.**
As an Architect, you become responsible for the design and development of next-generation hybrid cloud platform solutions and supervising their implementation across different clients and engineering teams, ensuring that the industry best practices incorporated.
You will travel to the clients’ sites to deploy solutions and deliver the workshops to educate and enrich clients’ knowledge.
QALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Architecture design of holistic Cloud ecosystem with a focus on Google Cloud Platform capabilities and features.
- Architecture design of Production, Staging/QA, and Development infrastructures running is 24/7 environments.
- Robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with business objectives.
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments.
- Evangelize Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
- The candidate becomes a valuable member of Google Cloud Platform Solution Practice in North America, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
- Ability to travel 20-40% of the time as required.
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- In-depth cloud professional, competent of quickly establishing connections and credibility in how to address the business needs via design and operate cloud-based architectures.
- Strong written, verbal and mock-up skills.
- Experience in Agile or PMI methodology managed projects is appreciated.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions, and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including migration factory.
- Work experience with geographically distributed teams and offshore models.
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect.
- Implementation experience with identity management and networking segmentation in GCP across multiple VPC networks and multiple projects.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git.
- Extensive experience with DevOps techniques and processes related to cloud solutions. CI/CD tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, GCP Deployment Manager.
- Broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms.
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of hybrid environments with operating systems that belong to Windows and *nix families, MS SQL Server, and Oracle Database.
- Strong understanding of concepts and experience with StackDriver and other cloud-based monitoring tools including application level and logging.
- Creation of automated tooling for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes.
- Experience in architecting and running consumer-facing applications in a hybrid, multi-cloud environment.
- Experience with performance testing and tuning.
- Experience with GCP based security hardening including IAM, ACL, firewall rules, data traffic encryption.