Senior Automation QA - 1299
REMOTE – or client will provide relocation to Newtown, PA
We can only consider candidates from CST, MST, and EST time zones only……no PST.
All visas are accepted. Transfer your visa to our client.
This opportunity is to support feature development in their newly developed Trading Platform. The platform is in development for last 2 years, they are in stabilization phase with elevation to production scheduled after 4 months.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with product owner, development team and architects to provide inputs to test strategy.
- Write functional, integration and acceptance test cases.
- Execute the test cases manually.
- Automate the test cases for regression testing.
- Plans and executes automation tasks and ensures testing standards are followed within team.
- Integrate test cycles with DevOps pipeline.
- Evaluate tools and technology, recommend framework and ability to do proof of concept.
- Work creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Ability to automate testing for front end application, back end services (REST APIs).
- Defects documentation, tracking, prioritization, and reporting.
- Test data and test environment management.
- Test script version management.
- Define, capture and report testing metrics.
- REQUIRED - 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3+ years of experience in test automation development or combination of development and testing experience using Selenium, Groovy, SmartBear or similar automation tools.
- Experience in creating and maintaining automation scripts to ensure information systems services and programs meet acceptance criteria.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Must have experience testing both front end and back end (services).
- Excellent experience with functional, integration, regression testing.
- Experience in writing unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Knowledge of manual testing.
- Experience in integrating the test suite with CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science.