Frontend Developer (REMOTE) - 1296
– REMOTE - All locations can be considered except California or any PST time zone
– All visas accepted
$115K-$155K - depends on location and experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing front end application and Micro-services, REST APIs.
- Experience in UI development which interacts with REST API.
- GitHub, Bamboo, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Experience in working in a SCRUM team.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Attention to detail.
- Client facing.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain front end code.
- Implement UI in React with high quality.
- Implement quick prototypes.
- Unit testing, performance testing.
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI, and other best practices.
- Participate in FE architecture review.
- Participate in UI discussions with designers.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions.