Solution Architect (Mid-Level) - 1293
– REMOTE so far with further relocation to Newtown, PA. - Fully remote might be an option for Rock Star Candidates but the client may require you to travel 1 time per 1-2 months to the client’s side or to Newtown, PA.
– can consider any visa type
Responsibilities and Required Experience:
- Define/Design the Enterprise Architecture view across Front End, API, Integration with Mainframe Systems on Prem, Data Definition and its eventual migration to Azure Cloud.
- Analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the product.
- Define the technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
- Define and measure project /program specific architectural and technology quality metrics.
- Review outputs to ensure NFRs are met.
- (API)Define API management architecture, api development standards, best practices, maturity levels and governance.
- (CLOUD)Create a unified strategy for Azure cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation, and operations.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution.
- Design and prototype Azure solutions create solution architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation starting from Hybrid and gradual migration to full cloud solutions.
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live".
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation.
- (Data)Assist in implementing data architecture guidelines, standards, and processes; educate and mentor data engineers and developers on data architecture best practices, use of guidelines, standards, and processes. Define big data and data science architecture.
- Define the transition from Data on legacy systems to Data on Cloud.
- (Integration) Design integration with legacy technologies such as mainframe, design data pipelines and drive digitalization.
- Support technical evaluation of external and internal candidates to meet project requirements.
- Understand the requirements from a larger system / transformation program context.
- Validate the cross application / cross technology requirements to ensure integrate ability and reconciliation of conflicting requirements, by working with customers and other stakeholders.
- Guide customer on process and technology improvements to achieve agility and quick results.