Senior Product Manager - 100% REMOTE – 1290
100% REMOTE – MUST work on EST time zone. If you live in Pacific time zone our client would not be interested. If you would like to relocate to any of these areas you can still be 100% remote, and yes relocation assistance will be provided. Desired locations New York, St. Louis, or Philadelphia
Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Citizen, Green card or we can sponsor or transfer your visa to our client’s payroll
About the position
Required Qualifications to get the interview
- Manage the product vision and ability to align it with the product roadmap.
- Translate business needs, user needs, and technological capabilities into user stories and product specifications that are the basis for development and launch of product features and enhancements.
- Assist with business cases for new product initiatives by identifying clear problems and success metrics, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and using data to make informed product decisions.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Partner with Product Design for discovery and user research.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to key partners across the organization.
- Set and continuously manage the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team.
- Track digital product performance including identification of key performance indicators and project benchmarks.
- Prioritize product backlog and projects based on business and customer impact.
- 5 years of experience in product management.
- Financial Services background is a must.
- Experience in Wealth Management is a plus not mandatory
- Great communications skills.
- Excellent Management skills
- Experience with communication with stakeholders and Client facing
- Experience handling Complex projects
- Product backlog knowledge
- Agile environment experience
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills