Auditor for CPA Firm - 1289
Salary: $50K - $90K - DOE
Direct hire/Perm position
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform assurance services utilizing AdvanceFlow software;
- Manage client engagements with an emphasis on communication, timeliness and quality;
- Available to work evenings and/or weekends, especially during tax season;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent accounting experience working for a CPA firm;
- Licensed CPA (or working towards completing all requirements to obtain a California CPA license);
- Experience with AdvanceFlow and GoFileRoom preferred;
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with all levels of firm management, staff, clients, and outside business contacts.
- BA degree in Accounting