Maintenance Mechanic - 1279
Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm but during harvest they could work a lot of overtime
$26.00 - $36.00 - depending on experience
Direct hire w/full benefits
Our client is looking for a maintenance mechanic that is an all-around industrial mechanic. Someone that could work on conveyors, a little bit of electrical, welding, barring’s etc.
- Performs a wide variety of mechanical maintenance and repair of production equipment and machinery using a variety of hand, gas, and electrically powered tools.
- Electrical competency 120v, 220v, 3 phase 440v .
- Engages in the welding and fabrication of parts as required.
- Responds to emergency calls and makes immediate repairs to prevent production down time.
- Participates in machinery troubleshooting.
- Performs timely Preventative Maintenance checks, and parts replacement in accordance with PM plan for the site.
- Assembles and reassembles equipment; examines and tests mechanisms.
- Inspects and calibrates instrumentation.
- Tests equipment and adjusts calibration to ensure equipment is functioning is within specified standards.
- Interprets technical documents (prints, manuals) as required.
- Promotes occupational safety standards; gives others feedback on their safety performance.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.