As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining custom Salesforce Apps and Visual Force pages for our Salesforce application. This position will require you to interact with various teams to continuously enhance and integrate Salesforce Apps for our business needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
Key job responsibilities include:
- 6-10 years of professional software development experience using Salesforce technologies including APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce workflows, Sales/Service Cloud, and Salesforce Lightning.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification I is required. Level II is a plus.
- Experience with Workflows, Triggers, Validation, Security Modeling, APEX API calls, SFDC connectors.
- Experience with SQL Server is also required.
- Experience with Salesforce data loading utilities such as DBAmp and Data Loader is desired.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- A strong to desire to learn and understand all aspects of the company’s operations and be able to interact directly with other departments.
- Additional experience with Microsoft .NET technologies is a plus.
- Experience in the Financial Services or Insurance industries is a plus.
- 4-year degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
- Development and implementation of Salesforce technologies to build custom Salesforce Apps and Visual Force pages to match business requirements.
- Providing Technical guidance to internal business partners on aspects of security, performance, and scalability.
- Providing guidance and training to junior level team members.
- Creation and maintenance of Salesforce reporting.
- Understanding and adherence to software development change management process.