This position will be remote until Covid stay at home has been lifted. You MUST work onsite once this has been lifted. Location is Fort Washington, CA
Junior Salesforce Business Analyst - 1271
As an Associate Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be working directly with users to understand their business process and to gather business requirements for system changes. In addition, you will be working with the development team to test and implement those changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
Key job responsibilities include:
- 1-3 years of professional experience as a business analyst or a recent college graduate with a degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- A successful candidate will also exhibit a strong to desire to learn and understand all aspects of the company’s operations and be able to interact directly with other departments.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of SQL Server or academic study of SQL is preferred.
- Experience in the Life Insurance or Healthcare industries is a plus.
- Working with users to collect system specifications and solve any system issues
- Documentation of business processes
- QA testing of system changes
- User training and assistance