Recruiting Coordinator - 1269
Stockton, CA, 95206
Direct hire/Perm position
Monday – Friday (Some weekends as needed) - Flexible 7 am - 4 pm, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm or 8 am -5 pm
Essential Daily Job Duties:
- Consult with Operations Manager to determine terminal driver needs (# of drivers needed)
- Determine most appropriate advertising mediums (internet job boards, job fairs) with the input of the
- Screen Applicants, Arrange/Conduct Interviews – make certain prospective employees possess required CDL and endorsements (HazMat, Tanker, and Air Brakes)
- Schedule Road Tests with Operations – Work with Operations/Trainers to schedule On the Road Driving tests.
- Schedule Physicals, background checks, drug screens, and monitor Sleep Apnea Monitoring Program
- Set Start Dates for New Drivers, Schedule Training
- Set Trainer assignments for training
- Schedule Re-certifications as needed for current drivers. Manage driver files for BIT inspections
- Set Up new drivers for Rack Certification
- Coordinate Drivers for Classroom training
- Ideally trucking industry experience, with experience in driving, operations, and staffing.
- Must possess knowledge of basic mathematical skills, including ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical and complex problems
- An employee in this position must be able to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, lift up to 40 pounds, and reach with hands and arms. In addition, the ability to balance, climb, kneel, stoop, and crouch is required.