Senior MEAN Stack Developer - 1265
Location: Everett, WA (Remote ONLY During Pandemic)
4+ months contract w/possible extensions
up to $80.00/hr.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is not able to take VISA candidates at this time.
Looking for a Senior MEAN stack developer seeking to ignite their career while helping to build intuitively designed applications using a wide range of modern technologies and practices.
Participate in the entire software development lifecycle from design to creation, ownership, and sustained tier-3 support. You will be helping to create the next generation of internal and external web and mobile applications to provision, manage, and deliver services to our subscribers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requirements analysis: Review and provide consulting for user story requirements with our internal partners
- System Architecture: Collaborate in technical design of new and updated functionality with various internal teams and vendors
- Feature development: Develop new features across the full stack to include database, services, API integration, and front-end UI
- Maintenance: Help to investigate, troubleshoot, debug, and implement fixes for software defects
- Support: Occasional rotation of software deployments and on-call response relating to critical tier-3 escalations
- Testing: Work closely with System Test Teams and UAT to ensure product quality
- Dev ops functions: Interact with Operations to support our deployment process and build automation
- Documentation: Provide regular technical documentation for new features and functions
- Peer development: Engage in pair development programming, code reviews and continued learning with other members of the team
- 3+ years’ experience with front end development using Angular, Angular.js, React or VueJS
- 3+ years’ experience building application APIs with node.js
- 3+ years’ experience developing using relational and non-relational databases.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to build complete end-to-end solutions from the ground-up during technical interview
- Exposure to a mix of the following technologies:
- Database technologies: MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL, Redis
- Testing and/or automation frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Code maintenance: Experience with Git, TFS or similar source control system
- Build system: Jenkins, TFS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or a combination of verifiable work experience and certifications in development.