Project Admin Assistant - 1264
up tp $75K plus possible bonus
Direct hire/Perm position
THIS POSITION DOES REQUIRE CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE!!
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager this position provides administrative and accounting support for the company’s construction department.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Typing, filing, and scheduling
- Perform duties such as accounts payable and bookkeeping, coordination of meetings, obtaining insurance certificates, manages vendor, consultant, subcontractor billings, contracts with subcontractors, insurance documentation and notices.
- Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of
- Deal with external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Uses Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for and performs the accounts payable to assist project teams to ensure projects cost and document controls are maintained.
- Types and uses Microsoft software, i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook. Creates and develops Excel spreadsheets and Word correspondences.
- Proofreads for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Planning and coordinating documents and certificates for multiple projects, disseminating information, and coordinating mailings as needed.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains the filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed. Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates files as necessary to keep all documents organized
- Organizes and prioritizes information and calls. Ensures all job costs and project files are accurate and up to date.
- Creates, maintains all electronic project files for use and record.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail for the construction department.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Answers phones for construction department. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other construction coworkers to cover phones.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as division managers, senior vice presidents and presidents.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Other duties assigned