Audit Manager - 1262
Salary: $90K - $135K - DOE
Direct hire/Perm position
*** Our client is looking for a Audit Manager for their growing CPA firm. ***
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Prepare and review assurance services utilizing AdvanceFlow software.
- Manage & mentor accounting professionals.
- Manage client engagements with an emphasis on communication, timeliness, and quality.
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships.
- Participate in and contribute to firm and client business activities.
- Available to work evenings and/or weekends, especially during tax season.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent accounting experience working for a CPA firm.
- Licensed CPA (active in CA).
- Experience with AdvanceFlow and GoFileRoom preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and teams.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with all levels of firm management, staff, clients, and outside business contacts.
- BA degree in Accounting.