Electrical Maintenance - 1261
Location: Tracy, CA
Hourly rate: $25.00-$32.00/DOE
Direct hire/Contract: Direct hire/Perm position
** Must have is being able to diagnose a PLC machine **
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide own tools
- Read and understand schematics
- Diagnose PLC and Frequency drive issues
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic issues
- Replace minor and major mechanical parts in a timely manner
- Fabrication from drawings or original parts for machines and equipment
- Repair hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical parts
- Work side by side with operators and supervisors to quickly solve issues with machines and equipment
- Work in a safe efficient manner at all times with or without supervision
- Communicate with operators and supervisors
- Must follow all safety guidelines
- Work any shift
- Work overtime without prior notification
- Work any days
- Attend all safety meetings
- High School or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years industrial maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 years industrial electrical experience
- Minimum 3years welding/fabricating experience
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic schematics
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to operators and supervisors
- Ability to use power tools
- Ability to learn basic machine operation
- Ability to layout and fabricate parts as needed
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; Reach with hands and arms; Talk and listen; Stand, walk, and sit.
- Occasionally required to bend at the waist; Lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Regular attendance is required.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Office environment with moderate noise.
- Plant environment with loud noise, moving machinery, dusty, dirty.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Extreme temperatures.
- Wear mandatory and/or other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)