Division Service Rep - 1260
$50K - $60K
Direct hire/Perm position
20% of the time
- Answers dealer product questions and concerns by utilizing existing material such as manuals and engineering releases.
- Resolve all dealer customer service issues in a timely manner to contribute to customer satisfaction of Kubota Products.
- Conduct service product training for dealer technicians and personnel, supplying up to date changes and information on all products.
- Maintain and process dealer certifications.
- Maintain training component inventory and other related data for use by service department personnel.
- Specialized Agricultural training in either college or vocational tech school and up to 2 years related experience. 3-4 years hands on experience preferred.
- Technical knowledge of tractors and related equipment.
- Good customer relation skills, including dispute negation skills.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Work with Tractors, Compact Construction Equipment, and Mowers as well as office equipment including computer, copier, fax, phone, printer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, efficiently identify/handle objects and stand for extended periods of time. The position will require walking, standing and sitting at a computer