Parts Lead - Lodi, CA - 1257
Direct hire/Perm position
Duties and Responsibilities
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Dependable and punctual with regular and consistent attendance.
- Orients new Parts or Whole goods Stock Clerks (or Assemblers), provides ongoing training of on job related topics and generally overseas an operation like Receiving, Shipping or other Warehouse (or Assembly) operations while performing the same or similar work.
- Coaches individuals as necessary concerning performance and provides timely feedback to a Supervisor/Manager/Director to resolve issues related to performance.
- Observes the daily routines of employees within the Section/Department and takes immediate action for improvement, as necessary.
- Has a good knowledge of Section/Department/Division processes and procedures and that unauthorized deviations are corrected immediately.
- Has a good knowledge of and applies Company policies and procedures as contained within the Employee Handbook and manages those policies fairly and equitably.
- Adapts quickly to changes within the Section/Department/Division - responds quickly and positively to questions and concerns from employees and provides timely feedback.
- Exhibits patience and tact in dealing with complaints and requests for information from employees.
- Manages time, attendance and punctuality to ensure that the work group is fully functioning on a daily basis and that work in the section/department is completed on time – seeks management prior review and approval of any requests for overtime work (including his/her own requirements) to ensure that Company policy and the law are followed.
- Very effective verbal and written communication skills with employees and supervisors. Problem solving skills.
- Manage and meet multiple tasks and deadline skills.
- The ability to use a computer to enter and/or retrieve multiple amounts of information.
- SAP system, some features in the acsis server, picking setup program, packing program, clippership program, Fed Ex standalone system, Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, K-WIN program, Bartender program, internet Fed Ex.com,Ups.com etc. ,internet mail.
- Knowledge, skill, and ability to safely operate and train others on all forms of equipment in the warehouse.
EQUIPMENT OPERATION (% of time, description, nature of service):
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Computer, RF barcode scanners, Intermec 3400 printers, Zebra printers, Electric forklifts, Propane forklifts, Stock picker, reach truck, Pallet jack, Shrink wrap machine, Cardboard compactor, Trash compactor
- When minor problems arise with any type of equipment, I try to fix the problem, If the problem is to complex, we call a professional for repairs.
- Office equipment including copier, fax, phone, printer – No service