Nurse or Physician Assistant - 1244
Location: Manhattan, NYC area but you may have to do house calls in the Hamptons. An Uber will be provided for you.
Position type: Salaried
Direct hire/Contract: Direct hire/Perm position
Schedule: Part or Full-Time: 3-4 days a week and flexible hours. Negotiable
Our client is in search of a Nurse or Physician’s Assistant with excellent IV skills for their private integrative medical office. Ample opportunities to learn about integrative medicine, nutrition and IV vitamin therapy. Great environment to work off Park Avenue. Prior experience in Functional Medicine is preferred not required.
Our client is looking for a provider who wants to grow with us long term and is dedicated to high quality patient-centered care and health transformation.
If you are interested in seeing patients get well and improve the quality of their lives this is the right place for you.
Be a part of their positive integrative and aesthetic medical team and our infusion department. Must demonstrate:
- High proficiency in administering pharmaceutical and nutritional IV’s and intravenous
- pushes. Proficiency with portacaths and IV certified.
- Must have excellent communication and phlebotomy skills, two years minimum recent
- Along with administering IV’s, duties include but are not limited to phlebotomy for lab
- work, injections, and vaccinations per doctors’ orders, and ordering IV supplies and
- supporting our team
- Option to learn more about aesthetic medicine and health coaching
- Maintaining organization
- Working well alongside other staff and doctors.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Accurate completion of all paperwork.
- Maintaining a positive, welcoming atmosphere for patients as a patient liaison
- Answering and making phone calls
- Patient registration
- Scheduling appointments
- Explaining different appointment types to prospective patients
- Keeping physician schedule accurate
- Excellent customer service & clear communication skills
- Assisting the physician
- Drawing blood
- IM injections
- Taking vital signs
- Refilling RX orders
- Administering IV’s
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 yrs. of patient care experience. Ideally 1+ years of
- integrative/functional medicine experience + education in Integrative/Functional
- NY License
- IV Certificate
- Excellent IV skills
- Sense of ownership
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude
- Health conscious
- Great bedside manner