Inside Sales - 1236
French Camp, CA
: Direct hire/Perm
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Inside sales is catalyst for the success of our business. The function calls for a dynamic individual capable of demonstrating leadership skills in multiple situations. The role requires an individual to work closely with outside sales, distributors, and direct customers to create affective chemical system solutions based on each situation's unique factors. Additionally, the role is responsible for supporting all aspects of projects and opportunities to the point of an order being closed.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Direct sales due phone work and initiated from Web leads and direct calls:
- Inside sales and follow up resulting in direct accounts.
- Selling value and involving selected distributor channel to close opportunities.
- Recording and reporting opportunities on details, status, and results.
- Process a high level of curiosity for the purpose of gathering knowledge to influence customers through the decision-making process.
- Have a sense of urgency to drive results.
- Prepare front line sales managers to support and reinforce your responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with internal and extra customers using the telephone and email.
- Prioritize responsibilities to successfully support all customers
- Delegate tasks to ensure your time is focused on closing orders.
- Gather market intelligence to expand company's knowledge of market
- Expand the company brand through utilization of all company resources.
- 8 projects and opportunities from start to finish