Manager / Marketing Rep - 1223
Direct hire/Perm position
M-F 9am-6pm Open Flexible
We are seeking an enthusiastic, high-energy people-person with solid communications skills, and exceptional sales focus to join our small and growing team. Our business is fast paced.
Job duties also include but are not limited.
- Previous experience in the medical service industry is a plus but not required
- Organized, self-motivated, assertive, and have a high sense of urgency.
- Sales Reps are accountable for bringing in new businesses and further developing existing businesses by means of daily high activities of cold calling, planned visits, face-to-face meetings, outbound phone calls, and persistent follow through.
- Coordinating advertising promotional programs
- Performing new accounts setup & credit checks on prospective customers and assisting in all operations and marketing efforts.
- Put your "sales & marketing skills" to work in an environment that holds team players in high regard!
- Expectations: 95% of Sales Rep's time & focus should be spent establishing new client relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in business or related discipline; high school graduates with extensive proven track record in outside sales may be considered
- Maintain a valid CA Driving License and be able to drive
- Computer savvy: MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook; Internet
- Enthusiastic, friendly personality
- Solid communication skills
- Punctual, reliable, and responsible
- Strong problem solving abilitie