Python Developer - 1071
Los Altos, CA
Direct Hire/Perm or long term contract
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated developer/key contributor to work on their back-end technology stack, from the data storage and access layer, to APIs and integrations.
5+ years’ experience with the following skill sets…
- Drive technical designs for adding or updating product features, collaborating with product, QA and other engineering team members
- Participate in planning and estimation, communicate progress and proactively raise issues and blockers.
- Implement high-quality code and unit tests, working closely with QA to ensure changes are production-ready before they are deployed.
- Take ownership for deploying and productionalizing our back-end stack.
- At least 5+ years back-end experience delivering scalable, highly-available services in a Linux environment
- Expert hands on experience in Python development
- Well versed in working with Flask or Django frameworks
- Guru in SQL databases (Postgres/MySQL/MariaDB/etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Postgres and Redis data stores
- Elasticsearch or similar full-text search engines
- Deploying and running services in AWS